What To Look For In A Commercial and Residential Cleaning Company
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Cleaning is an inevitable and important activity, whether at one'own home, in government buildings or office premises. There are plenty of companies which are currently offering different cleaning services and solutions both to residential owners as well as for commercial places. It is quite essential to choose the best company as cleaning services need to be of a certain level of proficiency. This is in order to avoid cases of poor cleaning services or the risk of theft or other scam by the cleaning company. Therefore, look for a few major qualities before choosing a residential or commercial cleaning company, or one which offers both services.
1. Experience: This is a major factor and shouldn't be overlooked. The experience of the cleaning company in this industry is essential, because a company with a good, long experience simply knows how this business should be done and wouldn't try to scam you. Their employees are well-trained and offer quick professional service, which you can't often get from beginning companies. Reputable companies also understand the preferences and needs of their clients and have a developed work method.
2. Number of Clients: The number of clients a cleaning company has served, as well as the long-term ones, speaks volumes of the effectiveness and quality of their services. Big companies usually serve lots of residential and commercial clients, but this can sometimes become a disadvantage. A team of cleaners which has a strict schedule and has to rush from one place to another within hours cannot afford spending additional time or cleaning to perfection some areas.
3. Staff training: The staff of the cleaning company you hire must be fairly well trained and provide quality cleaning services. This will ensure that only the most efficient service is delivered by the employees.
4. Legitimacy: Companies which offer commercial and residential cleaning services have to be legally registered by the appropriate local authorities. It's best to verify that before you hire cleaning services to avoid any future problem or coming across a fraudulent company. Another important aspect is the contract which legally binds the two parties. Make sure the contract is checked by a lawyer and all its clauses are perfectly clear to you, before you sign it.
5. Insurance; The cleaning company has to offer insurance from a third party, which would cover the residential or commercial client against loss or damage of property. Moreover,the staff should be insured against accidents happening while performing their duties. Cleaning often involves high heights and injuries are possible.
6. Customer Support; A commercial or residential cleaning company must have an efficient customer support employees round the clock, who can take care of any issues: inquiries or complaints. This customer service panel has to be accessible during working hours.
These are some of the numerous qualities which a client should look for in a good commercial or residential cleaning company. The easiest way to find a reputable company is by conducting a search online, where you can also compare prices and services. Look for a company which consists of all of the above-mentioned qualities. It's not that hard to find one, but there is lots of competition in this profitable business and not all emerging companies are reliable ones. Trust word-of-mouth recommendation above any other and after a couple of emails and calls you could be on the right way to finding the right cleaning service for your commercial or residential property.
MORE NEWS AND TIPS